Virgin StartUp is a not-for-profit organisation that helps entrepreneurs in England who are aged 18+ and pre-trading or within their first 12 months of consistently trading. Senta works with NEN as a local delivery partner of Virgin StartUp in Yorkshire and Humber.
Virgin StartUp provides funding of £500-£25,000, backed up by the support of an individual Mentor over a 12 month period. The funding is in the form of a StartUp Loan, which is a Government backed scheme that enables you to access funding without giving away equity in your business.
Virgin StartUp will support eligible applicants by reviewing your Business Plan and Financial Projections, connecting you with a Business Adviser, and sharing advisory content to support every stage of your start-up journey.
Apply at www.virginstartup.org
Virgin StartUp helps start-ups in five ways:
1. Business advice – every eligible loan applicant will be supported by a Business Adviser to complete a full Business Plan and Financial Projections.
2. Funding – we are able to provide a business loan of £500-£25,000, plus top-up payment options.
3. Mentoring – all successful loan applicants will be matched with a volunteer local Mentor, committed to supporting individuals one-on-one over the course of a year.
4. Opportunities to gain unique support from Virgin Group – for successful loan applicants, we will share chances to feature in content, media and campaigns.
5. Content and resources – for entrepreneurs across every stage of starting a business, we produce digital content to inspire, motivate and advise.